The history of Ed Voyles auto dealerships serving Atlanta, Georgia.
DEDICATION AND PERSEVERANCE UNPARALLELED: OUR ORIGINS
Our long history as the Ed Voyles Automotive Group stretches as far back as the Vintage Age of the auto industry, beginning with Ed Voyles opening a used car lot in East Point, Georgia in the early 1950’s.
As our business thrived, so too did the communities around us. Mr. Voyles was a strong proponent of civic service who donated countless hours to local charities and community organizations, including the YMCA, the Boys and Girls Club, the Little League, and the Shepherd Hospital Foundation. Mr. Voyles took this same dedication to community involvement and integrated it into our business, organizing philanthropic events for the betterment of our community.
The following years saw continual growth for our business as we acquired the Honda franchise in 1973, then in 1982, added Chrysler. Since then we have added Acura, Hyundai and Kia to our family of stores.
Through our long history we have preserved in times of hardship, and thrived in times of prosperity. From the beginning in East Point to the present day, we have built a distinguished reputation for our warm and dynamic way of doing business. With five members of our family still working full-time at our stores, we hope to continue serving our community and carrying on the Voyles’ tradition of service for many years to come.