Certified Hyundai Program
Searching for a high-quality, low mileage vehicle in like-new condition? Selecting a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle is the clear, confidence-inspiring choice.
Choosing a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle will give you the confidence your decision is a sound investment with award-winning quality, innovative safety, and the approval of industry experts.
Only Hyundai vehicles that meet our high program standards are eligible to become a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
All Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicles must be five (5) model years or newer, with less than 60,000 miles. They must also pass a comprehensive 150-point quality assurance inspection† and have a clean, non-branded title as verified by a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™.
A HYUNDAI CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE PROVIDES YOU WITH…
10-YEAR / 100,000 MILE CPO POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY†
- Coverage begins from original in-service date and covers 10-years / 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Covers major engine, transmission/transaxle and drivetrain.
- Transferable at no cost.
COMPREHENSIVE 150-POINT INSPECTION‡
Each vehicle must pass Hyundai’s CPO comprehensive inspection conducted by a Hyundai factory-trained technician.
COMPLIMENTARY CARFAX® VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT™
Each Hyundai CPO vehicle comes with a no charge CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™.
10-YEAR / UNLIMITED MILEAGE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance coverage is 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week and 365 days-a-year and is available by calling 1-800-243-7766.
- National Hyundai Dealership Locator Service provides the location or phone number of Hyundai dealerships or Authorized Service Facilities in the United States.
- Roadside Services covers dead battery/jump start, flat tire change, lock out service and gas delivery.
- Transport for your vehicle to the nearest Hyundai dealership or Authorized Service Facility in the unlikely event your vehicle is inoperable.
1ST DAY RENTAL CAR FOR COVERED REPAIRS
- A rental car for covered repairs – up to $35 per day for up to ten (10) days (includes 1st day rental).
TRAVEL BREAKDOWN PROTECTION
- Trip interruption benefit in the event a warrantable mechanical disablement occurs more than 150 miles away from home.
Additional Coverage Available Hyundai Protection Plan vehicle service contracts are available at participating Hyundai dealers to cover virtually all vehicles components for up to 10-years or 100,000 miles.
CERTIFICATION AND INSPECTION PROCESS
In order to meet the rigorous standards of the CPO vehicle program, specially-trained Hyundai technicians put each vehicle through a series of examinations, assuring reliability, quality and customer confidence.
An extensive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection† , performed by your local Hyundai dealer, makes certain that each vehicle meets Hyundai CPO program standards. An Inspection Checklist is strictly followed to ensure consistency so no item is overlooked.
A CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ is generated as item #1 of the inspection process to help ensure that the vehicle you’re purchasing doesn’t have any past problems such as frame damage, lemon law history or odometer issues. Vehicles not meeting or exceeding all Hyundai CPO program standards are excluded from the system.
Up-to-date maintenance services are performed with checks made to all vital fluids, tire tread depth and brake pad thickness. Any component that does not meet Hyundai CPO standards is reconditioned or repaired. Any component that cannot be repaired is replaced with Genuine Hyundai parts. Each vehicle must pass Hyundai’s CPO comprehensive inspection.
† From original in-service date and zero (0) miles. See dealer for Hyundai CPO Limited Warranty details. ‡ 154-Point Inspection with Sonata Hybrid. 166-Point Inspection with Equus.